Emas Pharma was established in 1998, initially to enable US biotech and pharma companies to develop medicinal products and medical devices in Europe. From these beginnings, we derived our original name: European Medical Advisory Services (EMAS).
Following the success of our European operations, we expanded our services worldwide and our global and regional operations are now named Emas Pharma.
In November 2016 Emas Pharma became part of Bionical, bringing full service Clinical Research services to the Bionical group of companies. To learn more visit the Bionical website.
We provide support to the pharmaceutical and biotech industry in the development and commercialisation of products worldwide undertaking the highest quality service whilst retaining the flexibility and value that our customers have come to rely on.
We have the expertise to see things from big pharma, small pharma, biotech and regulatory authority perspectives and this has given us a track record of success in designing and implementing clinical research, medical affairs, pharmacovigilance and regulatory activities worldwide.
We help drive pharmaceutical and biotech product development from first into man right the way through to the end of the product lifecycle.
The Bionical Difference
- We challenge the norm in our drive to reach new, exciting and successful solutions.
- We listen carefully to what you tell us, asking questions and developing insights. Learning throughout the process to enhance results.
- We are both innovative and creative and take care to be realistic so our recommendations will be in tune with your culture and objectives.
Bionical offers end-to-end solutions to support product development and commercialization:
- CRO (Emas Pharma): Full service CRO services through Phase I to Phase IV, including Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trial Supply: Expert global sourcing of comparator, reference or investigational products with ethical and precise Quality and Regulatory framework
- Clinical and Patient Engagement: Integrated Nurse led services, providing individualized patient support
- Commercial: Insight driven commercial plans through customized field engagement teams and experienced nurse educator teams
- Direct Recruitment: Recruiting, training and monitoring using Insight-Led behavioural process to identify the right candidates
- Digital: Leveraging behavioural science and user experience to drive customer engagement and satisfaction