We provide case processing support to a global pharmaceutical company. In 2015, our client moved their global safety database to a new system.
Our team adapted quickly to the new system, to deliver high quality, efficient case processing throughout the initial transition period and beyond.
- Creating effective, clear new case processing conventions.
- A short timeframe to adapt to the new system.
- Implementing new conventions, whilst maintaining high volume, high quality case processing.
- A client based in a different time zone.
- Flexible – Our team participated in out-of-hours training to provide crucial feedback on the system development.
- Committed – Out-of-hours training provided a clear understanding of the new conventions, clarified client expectation and allowed us to get up to speed, without affecting day-to-day operations.
- Thorough – Quality controls were implemented to ensure every member of our team had fully understood the new conventions.
- Collaborative – Our team worked closely with our client to raise any initial teething issues and to suggest resolutions.
With our support, our client’s transition to a new global safety database was smooth and successful. Throughout this transition, we ensured that cases were processed to the required volume and quality on a daily basis.