Medical and Scientific Services Overview
Collectively, our senior medical and scientific staff have been operating in the industry for decades and have wide range of experience in dealing with different issues that tend to arise within this sector. We believe in working with all stakeholders to gain the best results. We will work with you to provide one-off support to bridge a temporary gap, or provide a complete service. The Emas Medical and Scientific Services team understands the needs of the client in conjunction with their customers, and critically with payers, regulators, prescribers and patients. Our international experience offers a comprehensive support package.
Summary of Services:
- Medical monitoring support- 24×7 hrs.
- Medical review of ICSRs, along with review of regulatory documents
- Medical/Scientific review of promotional and educational material including medical final sign-off
- Advice on ABPI/ European Code Compliance
- ABPI complaint support and handling
- Medical Information Services
- Maintenance of knowledge base/literature review
- SOP/WIs preparation
- ABPI Code advice/training
- Broad therapy area knowledge/expertise